Have you ever sat around with your friend thinking of all the ways you can improve a process or product? Are you two ready to do something more than just talk?
Startup Weekend Sacramento Women’s Edition is the premier event to bring your idea to life! Bring a friend and join us for a weekend of empowering women and entrepreneurs.
Startup Weekend Women’s Edition is a welcoming event for women to:
- Develop new ideas into reality
- Strengthen valuable leadership and networking skills
- Receive beneficial coaching from local startup and tech experts
- Winners have an opportunity to be featured as one of Techstar’s Global Women Startup Weekend highlight
The opportunity for this particular event is for women to pitch their startup idea. We have found that in the past some women tend to be intimidated at similar events, so this one is for them to feel more comfortable. If women don't have a startup idea but still want to participate we encourage programmers, artists, UX/UI designers, business developers, and marketing folks to sign up.
Men and women are invited to participate throughout the weekend but only women can pitch the idea on Friday night.
Get started with these free workshops!
- Coming Up With A Startup Idea (Sac State) – January 30th
- Pitching Your Idea at Startup Weekend – February 5th