SEA Fellows Pitch their Startups
Join the Sacramento Entrepreneurship Academy to support the 2018 Fellows pitch their startups to alumni, mentors, board members and friends of the Academy. Six Fellow teams will present:
- Ciao Chow Noodle Bar and Grill makes customizable and specialty noodle bowls for busy people that are looking for a unique healthy meal enabling them to take away the stress from eating.
- EDGE is a leadership training company dedicated to curating healthy workplace culture by shifting toxic drama and gossip into 360 feedback that produces unified and productive teams.
- EZID is an on-site disease detection kit for vets and ranchers that detects common pathogens in cattle and poultry enabling professionals to take preventative action.
- KinkyCurlyHairStore is a online hair care marketplace for those individuals engaged in the natural hair movement that provides products, education, and support enabling them to live the natural lifestyle.
- Mindfulness G.Y.M. is a community space for people who are seeking to improve their well being that offers classes and opportunities for personal growth enabling them to experience a blissful, peaceful state of mind.
- ReLiveItSports is an on-demand video service for sports enthusiasts that allows family and friends to relive and connect thru real-time online interaction.
This session is held on Saturday, March 3rd, from 9 to 11 am, at Sacramento State University, Eureka Hall (EUR) 109. Please email email@example.com to RSVP.