If you are a high-calibre entrepreneur/professional, who want to help out through the sharing of your knowledge and experiences, and willing to be the sounding board for aspiring entrepreneurs... Would you consider being a Class of 2018 Mentor?
Your responsibilities include:
- Be a dedicated mentor to a team to help them develop their winning pitch and business plan.
- Be available to chat with individual fellows, in or outside of your dedicated team, and serve as an informal mentor and coach.
- Review individual and team assignments and provide constructive feedback.
- Attend 4 - 6 Saturday sessions, including the Mentor Checkpoints on 3/3 and on 4/14.
- Serve as a professional reference, if requested by the Fellow, and you feel you can add value.
Interested in getting involved? Contact SEA now: https://www.sealink.org/involved